Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Battle of the Books

So today I and three other colleagues of mine competed in a book activity in which, ahead of time, you read a number of books picked out beforehand; you study them, learn everything you need to learn about them. Then, when the time comes, you and your teammates answer rounds of questions, that go, "In which book..." If you answer with just a title, you get 5 points. Title and author, you get 8 points total. You compete against a number of other teams, completing a certain number of rounds. Then the points are tallied up, and the top three teams with the highest points go for another 5 rounds. the top team there competes against the other top teams from all the schools in the district. And, thankfully, i'm glad to say that my team, Cady, Meera, and Ellie, and I WON! We WON! I'm just super elated right now!YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Brynn, I am SOOOOO proud of you. You constantly amaze me with your drive and motivation. I am amazed at your ability to retain all of that information and pull it out when you need it. It was very fun to watch today. You've made me proud, yet again! :)

    Love you!
    - Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive