Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

My dad is Irish, so that makes me half Irish. Every St. Patty's Day, we make a leprechaun trap. It's not like we want to keep them like a pet, but I just want to know some things about them. Like, are you really magic, do all of you have beards, etc. So this year, I made a green gift wrapped shoebox with a ladder and pathway. On top of the box, there's a green bowl filled with gold-tinfoil wrapped candy and a pipe cleaner rainbow sprouting out of it. Right at the base of the ladder, there's a practically invisible hole in the wrapping paper so when the leprechaun tries to get to the 'pot of gold', they'll fall down the hole. I'm pretty proud of it, if I do say so myself. Sorry. I just really like St. Patrick's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive