Saturday, March 29, 2014

San Break or Spring Antonio?

So, a few weeks ago, I was on the computer and I glanced at the recent searches. One of them was 'San Antonio'. Since then, I had been what was going on in this household. But this morning at breakfast, my parents officially broke the news: The Sailing family was going to San Antonio, Texas, on a road trip for Spring Break. On the way, we're going to see the Saint Louis Arch, hopefully someplace cool in Chicago, and the Alamo in Texas as well. We're also visiting Austin, the capital, and, if it's not too crowded, an infamous barbecue place, Frederick's Barbecue. People line up for miles 24/7. They sell out, every day, every week. I'm so excited, guys! It's my first road trip, and I just know it's going to be something really special. Now I just have to last until Spring Break comes!

P.S. If anyone has any suggestions as to what we might want to go see in San Antonio or along the way, feel free to comment! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive