Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Poems

So, the new school year has started and WOW! I'm in seventh grade already! I'm really sorry guys, if I haven't been posting much, but things have been getting really hectic around here. So to make it up to you guys, I'm going to share something really close and personal to me. I tend to read and write a lot, you already knew that. But recently I've also started to really getting into writing poems! Well, since you insisted... Here's my most recent poem, and I'm actually really proud of it!





9/3/2014
My world. It’s right in front of me. Waiting for me Sometimes, I can feel it. Doing things by myself, knowing something hard, learning. But eventually, I have to withdraw my hand and come back to the reality of the world. Harsh, bright, judgement forever surrounding me. Expectations, high as mountains, stereotypes, trying to fit in but never fully knowing where you belong. That is life. That is my world. A beautiful color one shade too dull, a sparkling gemstone, never seeing the light of day. A girl. A girl with many wonderful capabilities, never seeing what’s  real. My world is my favorite fantasy, and the real world is my worst nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive